4 Advantages of Steam Cleaning Over Chemical Cleaning
Steam cleaning is popular, and for good reason. People are becoming aware of how dangerous chemical cleaning products are and they want a better, safer option for cleaning. But, they also want a convenient and efficient means of cleaning. Steam cleaning with a high-quality steam cleaner such as a Vapamore steam cleaning product offers a variety of advantages over chemical cleaning products. Below are 4 advantages of steam cleaning over chemical cleaning.
1. Steam Cleaning Provides Deeper Penetration of Porous Surfaces Than Chemical Cleaning
• Chemical cleaning products are generally designed to be sprayed on and wiped off. They are designed to clean whatever surface is specified and that is about it. A steam cleaner can penetrate even the tiniest cracks, crevices or pores to lift and remove dirt, debris and bacteria – providing a far more effective and thorough clean.
2. Steam Cleaning Provides More Versatility Than Chemical Cleaning
• While certain cleaning products are designed for specific surfaces or cannot be used at all on things like upholstery, wood, or other sensitive or delicate surfaces, your steam cleaner can clean almost any surface safely and effectively without risk of permanent damage. It is the ultimate all-in-one cleaning tool.
3. Steam Cleaning is More Safe for Health Than Steam Cleaning
• A high quality steam cleaner, like a Vapamore steam cleaning product, heats water to such a high degree that it is capable of disinfecting up to 99% of bacteria. That means that you do not need those harsh chemicals to get your surfaces disinfected, you can do it with just water. The harsh chemicals that are found in even “natural” cleaning products have been linked to a variety of health issues including asthma, chemical burns, hormonal disruptions and even cancer. A Vapamore uses only water so it is far safer for your health than chemical cleaners.
4. Steam Cleaning Is Less Expensive Than Chemical Cleaning
• Though a steam cleaner will be a bigger initial investment than buying the 5-10 various cleaning products you might need for your homes assorted rooms and surfaces, it will still save you money in the long run. With chemical cleaners, you use them until they are gone and then you have to buy more. But, with a steam cleaner, once you have purchased your machine, all you need is water for cleaning and disinfection. It will dramatically cut down on your cleaning costs over time.
Leave a comment